Best News Stories & Information

Friday, April 30, 2010

MULLAWAYS MEDICAL CANNABIS PTY LTD

MULLAWAYS MEDICAL CANNABIS PTY LTD
3 February 2010

I have recently become aware that seeds called “The Clever Man” are becoming available and I wish to state that these are not “The Clever Man” and I have never given or sold seeds from this breed.
Anyone who is a medical grower and has been privileged to receive my seeds (free) would know that I only give away hybrid’s, which are NOT being used in my breeding programs.
While these will produce some very nice plants, they will be unstable and I must stress to people these are NOT “The Clever Man”, and its breeding is only known to me and to IP Australia where it is currently being registered and is nearly at completion.
So whoever is using this name should stop deceiving people, and make their own breeds if they know how, they will find it very hard to make a stable breed that is distinct and uniform.
Regards

MULLAWAYMAN
Director and Founder
MULLAWAYS MEDICAL CANNABIS PTY LTD

http://archives.hempembassy.net/hempe/

No comments:

Post a Comment